Inquire at reception or
- Meeting and making a connection with customers, asking questions and listening to shoppers’ needs, then giving options and advice on meeting those needs.
- Inspiring the customer to buy and creating a lasting positive impression of you, La-Z-Boy, and the purchase.
- Learning La-Z-Boy systems and procedures to enhance selling efficiencies and complete support duties. Handle all customer needs courteously and professionally.
- Responsible for achieving personal sales goals.
- Maintain a professional attitude with sincerity and enthusiasm reflecting our commitment to our customer – the most important person in our stores.
- Develop La-Z-Boy product knowledge.
- Be aware of current promotional events and sales.
- Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality.
- Education/Experience: Previous retail sales experience preferred
- Communication Skills: Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to effectively communicate with customers, peers, and management. Ability to communicate on the telephone with proper etiquette.
- Other Skills: Enthusiastic, friendly, and energetic with a desire to provide outstanding service.
- Work Hours: Available to work a variety of hours, which may include early mornings, evenings, and weekends.